Inspect the Cleanliness of Surgical Robotic Arms with the RAC Test Kit
With the RoboticArmCheck™ (RAC) confirm the proper cleaning of surgical robotic arms. These high tech pieces of equipment have a limited use life. Improper cleaning can lead to the build-up of bioburden inside of the instrument - representing not only a source of cross-contamination to patients, but shortening the useful life of the instrument itself. The RoboticArmCheck™ is an easy to use and interpret method for testing these instruments, providing a result in less than 30 seconds. Sample the inside of the robotic arm with a moistened swab, and expose the swab to a simple reagent test. A color change to green/blue indicates that blood remained in the lumen of the instrument, requiring recleaning. No color change indicates the instrument is clean and is ready for the next step in reprocessing.
- Is that Scope in the Closet Safe?
- Test Beyond What Can Be Seen with HemoCheck™
- Expose Contaminants on Surfaces with ProChek-II™
- See Clean Inside a Scope with EndoCheck™
- Monitor the Health of Your Facility with AccuPoint-HC
- Inspect the Cleanliness of Surgical Robotic Arms with the RAC Test Kit